My Genteel isn’t working like it did when it first arrived, how do I fix it?
It is important to clean Genteel every 2 weeks to maintain its proper function. Follow the instructions below or watch this video to see how to properly flush out your Genteel.
- Remove Piston Assembly: De-prime Genteel by pressing Activation Button. Twist Piston Assembly base counter-clockwise until you can pull it out of the Vacuum Tube.
- Flush Vacuum Tube: Run warm-to-hot water fast-moving through the Vacuum Tube and out the Nozzle while repeatedly pressing the Activation Button.
- Flush Piston Assembly: Run the Piston Assembly, particularly the O-Ring, under fast-running warm-to-hot water.
- Dry: Let Genteel air dry thoroughly. Do not reassemble Genteel with moisture in the Vacuum Tube.
- Reassemble: Put Piston Assembly back inside the Vacuum Tube and twist base clockwise until it locks into place securely.
If you need further troubleshooting help please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (844)436-8335.