Need a drop of blood to track ketones?
Look no further.
Get accurate ketone checks without the dreaded finger prick with Genteel.
- The golden standard for testing ketones is blood testing, whether you're tracking for weight loss OR medical purposes.
- There are ways to test ketones through urine or breath, but neither of those types of ketones are stable enough to give an accurate measure.
- The most active and abundant form of ketone is Beta-hydroxybutyrate, which can be tested for through blood, no guesswork involved.
Give fingers a break with Genteel Lancing Device.
- Get a pain free drop of test blood with a lancer that only penetrates the most superficial layer of the skin, and draws the perfect drop to the surface using vacuum technology.
- No more painful pricks, no more squeezing, and the freedom to test anywhere--not just sensitive fingers.
- 120 day money back guarantee
First time Customer? Get a FREE Gift With Purchase
Sign for our newsletter below & get an exclusive offer in your inbox.